Ok well not that anyone would actually read this but anyhow....Lol
Just wanted to tell you that this blog is for me, myself and I. But if you want to feel free to read what i write, i don't mind at all. Not that i could stop you right? Haha
What have i been up to since the last post? hmmm...
Well i went shopping the other day with my mom was really nice! I love going shopping with my mom cause she keeps me under control Haha otherwise i spend way to much! Like just before christmas me and friends went shopping and by the end of the day i had absolutely no money left! Thats bad hey! Your probably thinking what the hell did she buy? Well to give you an idea.... 3 dresses, 4 tops, boots, 2 bikinis, sandals, underwear, sarong, scarfs and shorts! It's allot!! Haha.
I'm so excited for this weekend! Me and a few friends are going away before we have to go back to varsity. Gonna tan, surf, drive around and of course party!
I had a long day at the beach today, there was no one, it was windy and the waves where a mess. The water was also very cold... like always! And the worst of all there is no signal at that beach! At least we had some music pumping and a game we could play. Oh and we had like 3 crazy people who actually went for a swim without wetsuits! Well they didn't stay in the water to long.
Well thats it from me for now. I'll post another one soon!
Peace Xx
No comments:
Post a Comment